(Senior) Product Manager (m/w/d)
At Contentpepper we are building the next-gen marketing platform for small and medium enterprises. We will revolutionize digital marketing by offering an AI-powered solution that integrates all digital channels and actively supports our customers to reach their goals smarter. Our goal is to deliver a single, easy to use SaaS solution that covers all aspects of digital marketing.
During the last year, we developed and tested an MVP for the German market and now we are ready for growth. For the commercial rollout in Germany and our international expansion, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a been there done that history who will play an active role in the development of our solution. Do you have the superpower that we need?
Then become part of the Contentpepper team as a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Analyze the competitive landscape and develop deep knowledge of customer needs, then seek to address opportunities through product development prioritization
- Create product strategies from concept through launch, along with future iterations
- Partner closely with Engineering and Product Design in conducting a continuous discovery process that establishes a clear product vision, success targets, and actionable requirements
- rA spot in the core leadership team with the ability to shape the direction of our company
- An honest and open environment that emphasizes feedback as a major element of individual and collective development
- Flexible and mobile working
- A competitive offer with equity options
- An annual learning budget for personal and professional development possibilities
- At least 4 years of professional experience in product management with the ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- A customer-oriented mindset with the determination to deliver great customer experiences
- Strong people management skills with a proven record of hiring and managing teams;
- Good expertise in the competitive martech space
- Knowledge of big data platforms and data science is a big plus
- A solid English vocabulary - it is our company language
Then send your application to email@example.com
We are looking for individuals who bring the superpower of creativity and of personal and professional enhancement. We welcome diverse perspectives and if your experience doesn’t exactly fit the job description – we would still encourage you to apply.